Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 09:28:42 -0500 (CDT)

This is the mail system at host moth2.hiwaay.net.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wowway.com[64.8.71.111] said: 554 5.7.1 [P4]
    Message blocked due to spam content in the message. (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

Subject: Test with URL
From: Michael Wood <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 09:28:41 -0500

This is a test with our company URL:

http://www.isihsv.com